We are located right next door to the Wollongong Court House – drop in to make an appointment for a free consultation.
Legal services available at Anthony R A Stewart Law Practice – Wollongong
- Assault, assault occasioning, affray, wounding, grievous bodily harm
- Drug offences: Supply or possession
- Property offences: Larceny, destroy damage property, goods in custody, enter inclosed land, motor vehicle theft
- Sex offences
- AVO’s: Domestic or personal
- Bail applications
- Section 32 applications
- Driving offences: Drive without a licence/false licence applications, drive whilst disqualified, suspended, cancelled or refused, drink driving (PCA/DUI), driving under influence of drugs
- Police and camera detected offences: Speeding, traffic light, bus lane and T-Way
- Licence appeals: P1 and P2 demerit, excessive speed, prohibited vehicles, golf buggy, visiting drivers, aged, medicals or driving tests
- Registration appeals
- Authorised Inspection Station appeals: proprietors or examiners
- Heavy vehicle offences (Heavy Vehicle National Law/HVNL): Mass, dimension and loading, fatigue, permits and speed
Civil disputes and litigation
- Claims and defences in contract, tort and statute
- Tenancy and other disputes
- Freedom of information
- Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Appointments of Enduring Guardianship
- Wills and Probate
Not happy with your decision in the Local Court?
There may be scope for an appeal to the District Court: Conviction, Sentence or All grounds. Talk to Solicitor Anthony Stewart – he has extensive experience appearing in the Local and District Courts.