- Assault, assault occasioning, affray, wounding, grievous bodily harm
- Drug offences: Supply or possession
- Property offences: Larceny, destroy damage property, goods in custody, enter inclosed land, motor vehicle theft
- Sex offences
- AVO’s: Domestic or personal
- Bail applications
- Section 32 applications
- Driving offences: Drive without a licence/false licence applications, drive whilst disqualified, suspended, cancelled or refused, drink driving (PCA/DUI), driving under influence of drugs
- Police and camera detected offences: Speeding, traffic light, bus lane and T-Way
- Licence appeals: P1 and P2 demerit, excessive speed, prohibited vehicles, golf buggy, visiting drivers, aged, medicals or driving tests
- Registration appeals
- Authorised Inspection Station appeals: proprietors or examiners
- Heavy vehicle offences (Heavy Vehicle National Law/HVNL): Mass, dimension and loading, fatigue, permits and speed
- Government law
- Freedom of information
Civil Disputes & Litigation
- Claims and defences in contract, tort and statute
- Tenancy and other disputes
- Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Appointments of Enduring Guardianship
- Wills and Probate
Not happy with your decision in the Local Court?
There may be scope for an appeal to the District Court: Conviction, Sentence or All grounds. Talk to Solicitor Anthony Stewart – he has extensive experience appearing in the Local and District Courts.
First consultation is FREE because we need to be sure that we can help you.
If we can help you, our rates are VERY COMPETITIVE.
Call us or request an appointment for a free consultation.
Anthony Stewart, Solicitor
ANTHONY R A STEWART LAW PRACTICE
16, 41 Market Street
Wollongong NSW 2500